Email templates are pre-designed email content layouts that are selected when creating a new campaign. You can build, edit, and organize your templates in the Assets dashboard.
How are email templates used?
Templates are a key resource for any active and results driven email marketer. They save time and keep your branding and content consistent.
There are two kinds of email templates to choose from when creating a new campaign in your account:
- Custom template—Completed status email template files saved in your Assets dashboard, designed by your team or Delivra's design team.
- Stock template—Choose from a variety of stock templates available to all customer accounts.
The purpose of a template library is to provide quick access to starting point designs so that you save time in the design & send process. We recommend creating a library of templates that cover the typical layouts of the emails you send. For instance, create a template file for e-news communications, another for sales promotions, and another for product updates.
Visit these related email template articles:
- How do I create an email template?
- How do I change the status of an email template?
- How do I update a completed email template?
If you are a multi-account client you may have the ability to create a Customer Template Account to share the same templates with all sub-accounts. Learn more about template accounts.
This article has been updated to reflect how-to steps in our Air platform. If you're using the legacy platform and need help, please contact email@example.com.