The term "automated" refers to a type of campaign that is one-off in nature. Examples of an automated email would be a hello (welcome), confirm (double opt-in), or an email which is sent based on an API transaction initiated by your system. The automated email campaign type is also used in building automation workflow steps.
Articles in this section
- What is a draft email campaign?
- What is a preheader?
- What is a regular email?
- What is a suppression list?
- What is a triggered email?
- What is an A/B test?
- What is an automated email?
- What is email rendering?
- What is Send Rate Limiting for email campaigns?
- What is Send Time Optimization?