Step 1: Prep your files.
- All files should be in CSV format.
- All files should have the same column headers as the sample files that you provided when setting up the integration.
Step 2: Open Filezilla. Enter the host, username, and password. (If you do not have Filezilla, click here to download.)
Step 3: Click the "QuickConnect" button.
Step 4: Upload your files.
- Find the CSV you wish to upload on the left side in Filezilla. (This is your desktop view.)
- DRAG the CSV file from the left to the right and DROP into the UPLOAD folder. (The Upload folder will be saved in the FTP directory folder. The directory folder name is the same as your username, but may show as “…”)
- Repeat Drag and Drop process for the remaining files.
Notes about using FileZilla:
1. The left (bottom) side lists files on your desktop computer.
2. The right side lists the FTP directory we set up.
Note: The name of the directory (folder) is the same as your FTP username. (In the Filezilla view, the folder name may show as “…”)
3. Within your FTP directory folder on the right, you will find an Upload, Error folder and an Archive folder.
Upload: You will drop your CSV files to the folder for processing.
Archive: When the files have successfully processed, the files will be found here.
Error: After the files have successfully processed, any errors (unsubscribed contacts, for example) will be found here. To view these files, right click and choose download. At the bottom, you can see those downloads and export them. They will show in your downloads folder.
Additionally, if you have failed rows, they will show in the error folder with the error reasoning. (Typical examples are a field is too long, field is not mapped, etc).