If you have a Personalized URL attached to each contact, you can merge this unique link into your content using a merge tag.
You will first need to map the personalized URL to a field. To do so:
- Custom Fields
- Select either a "Comment" or "Unicode Text" field to edit, as they allow the most characters.
- Select "Edit"
- For "Alias", give this the name you would like to be displayed.
- Click OK
Once you have updated the field, you will now need to upload contacts with their Personalized URL. To do so:
- Create your Excel file with a column titled the name of the field for your personalized URL.
- Import your saved .csv file and map to the necessary fields.
Once the contacts have been imported with their own URL attached to them, you can now utilize the necessary merge tag to edit your content file so that the future mailing will have a Personalized URL for your subscriber.
- Open your content file
- Highlight the text, image, or button that you want to link
- Select the Hyperlink button on the Editing Tool bar on the right side
- In the Web Address bar, place the merge tag associated with your Personalized URL field
- This will merge in the Personalized URL living in the demographic field.