There may be instances in an automation where you need to evaluate multiple pieces of data at a time. Our Evaluate Contact Data step & Clicked on Email step will allow you to do just that - whether you're looking for multiple URLs clicked, or looking for multiple values stored for your contacts going through the automation.
a. Evaluate multiple clicks-
1. Add a "Clicked Email Link" step to your automation,
2. Select the campaign to be evaluated for the click action
3. Click the URL drop-down menu to see available URLs from that campaign
4. Check as many boxes for URLs you desire to evaluate
5. Click 'Ok'
Recipients that clicked on any of the links you selected will be passed on along your 'Yes' path. If your automation requires that a recipient select more than one link, please see this related article: How to evaluate multiple Flag Event selections as 'AND'
b. Evaluate multiple values for contacts-
1. Add a Evaluate Contact Data step to your automation
2. Select the demographic field from the first drop-down menu
3. From here you can either use an "In / Not In" operator or add multiple conditions using equal to.
4. Click 'Ok'