Team Collaboration brings testing, feedback, and resolution right into your account. Send test campaigns to clients (or internal team members) for review and feedback via email reply, which is logged with the template or campaign in your account.
- Feedback alerts emailed to all appropriate team members and teams can review and edit suggested changes from within the editor or campaign testing page.
- Both you and the client (or internal team) can track progress by marking edits as resolved, thus cutting down the approval process.
Inbox view of a test using Team Collaboration:
1. Team Collaboration is an enabled feature on Professional, Enterprise and B2B licenses.
2. Recipients of test campaigns do NOT need to be admins in the software to give feedback. Recipients can simply reply to the email and their suggestions will be logged.
3. When this feature is enabled, the reply-to address of your test campaign will be changed to "email@example.com". This is to allow your updates to be added to the Team Collaboration page in the software.
Click here to learn more about this feature.