The Salesforce integration includes mapping for Leads, Contacts and Custom Objects from your Salesforce account to your Delivra account.
1. Before you begin the install and mapping process, it is recommended that you identify the vital Salesforce data needed for your email marketing efforts. Not all Salesforce data needs to be synced.
2. Additionally, it is recommended that you determine your preferred sync direction (one way: Delivra to Salesforce; one way: Salesforce to Delivra; or two way). Any data field that Salesforce should control should be defined as one-way: Salesforce to Delivra (ESP).
3. When mapping data, utilize the following approach:
a. All lead and contact data fields should be mapped to the corresponding Delivra contact field. This will allow data captured from preference centers and subscribe forms to be synced with Salesforce.
b. All owner, account and custom object data should be mapped to an extended table, which is accomplished by selecting New Field when mapping the data. This data can not be directly updated by Delivra, but can be used by Delivra in views, segments, merge tags, etc.
1. Complete the install instructions. You can access that document here if you have not yet installed the integration.
2. At any time after completion of the install, you can map synced fields inside your Delivra account. Go to Settings > My App Connections > locate Salesforce + Delivra. Click 'Setup' button.
3. To map Leads fields, click on the Leads tab.
a. The left most column (Attribute Name) displays the fields that were synced through the integration connection.
b. In the Mapped Fields column, select the existing Delivra field to map to, or choose to create a new field.
c. In the Sync Direction column, set the data sync.
d. If sync direction is set as two-way, you must also set the Sync Rule.
4. Repeat for Contacts fields under the Contacts tab.
5. Please see this guide if your use case includes mapping of Custom Objects.