Delivra's Salesforce integration supports the following:
- Support a real-time sync when sending updates from Salesforce to Delivra.
- Provide the ability to sync data, from any Salesforce object that is directly related to a lead or contact, to Delivra. This data will be available in Delivra (e.g, views, merge tags, etc.), but may not be updated.
- Provide ability to to sync Custom Objects & Opportunities.
- Support sending Delivra contact updates to Salesforce. To stay within the Salesforce API limits, utilize a batch process for sending data, and simulate real-time interaction as much as possible.
- Provide the ability to define how the sync will occur for each data field. The following will be supported:
- One way, Salesforce to Delivra
- One way, Delivra to Salesforce
- Two way, with options for determining which data takes precedence (ESP wins, Salesforce wins, or Most recent updated wins).
- Provide a method for the Salesforce user to easily identify the status of the Delivra contact (e.g., normal, unsubscribed, held, etc.).
- Provide a method to immediately unsubscribe a contact in Delivra when the lead or contact is unsubscribed in Salesforce.
- Provide a method for the Salesforce user to easily identify the success or failure of a lead or contact syncing with Delivra.
- Improve how Delivra Categories are created when sending email from Salesforce through the Delivra platform. Categories should be named so they are easily recognized, and they should be organized in a subfolder to reduce the load time of the Contacts Dashboard in Delivra.
- Improve error handling for mailing failures that occur when sending email from Salesforce through the Delivra platform. Mailing failures should be handled the same as all other mailing failures.
- Streamline the effort required to configure Salesforce after the Delivra Integration application has been installed. The method for authorizing the connection between Delivra and Salesforce will be streamlined, and all Salesforce configuration/setup will be automated to the extent possible.
Accuracy and Validity
- Delivra will enforce all its validation rules prior to saving data sent from Salesforce.
- Salesforce will enforce all its validation rules prior to saving data sent from Delivra.
- All data saved to an extended table in Delivra is view only, and is completely managed by Salesforce.
- When a Salesforce lead or contact is updated, the data will become immediately available for use in Delivra.
- When a Delivra contact is updated, the data will become available as soon as reasonably possible – typically within minutes. This process relies on a Salesforce batch process, and timing is dependent on the volume of transactions being processed by Salesforce.
- Delivra Email Activities will be available based on the configurations defined for the account. The minimum frequency supported will be 15 minutes.
- Sync Results will be available based on the configurations defined for the account. The minimum frequency supported will be 15 minutes.
Salesforce enforces limits on the number of API calls allowed per day, and the amount data storage allowed for the account. The Delivra data will not sync to Salesforce if these limits are reached.