If you're using an integration for Contacts, like eCommerce or Eventbrite, you can run searches on the data stored. Many times these integrations create what is called an extended table (aka custom table), which is separate from the main contact table. The main table and the integrated table are joined based on the email address.
- Go to Contacts
- Click 'Find Contacts' icon (spyglass at the top right of the contacts table)
- Use the drop down menu on left to scroll to bottom and find extended table
- Click on (+) to display fields in that table
- Check the box to select the field you want from your extended table
- Enter a value in the text box
- Click 'Search'