If you're using an integration for Contacts, like eCommerce or Eventbrite, you can run searches on the data stored. Many times these integrations create what is called an extended table (aka custom table), which is separate from the main contact table. The main table and the integrated table are joined based on the email address.
- Go to Contacts
- Click 'Find Contacts' icon (spyglass at the top right of the contacts table)
- Use the drop down menu on left to scroll to bottom and find extended table
- Click on (+) to display fields in that table
- Check the box to select the field you want from your extended table
- Enter a value in the text box
- Click 'Search'
Custom report builder (Analytics)
Availability depends on your license. Contact Client Success for questions.
- Navigate to the Analytics Dashboard.
- Choose Custom Reports from the left-hand navigation.
- Click Create Custom Report at the top-right.
- Choose "Contact Report".
- Name your report and give it a description (description is optional).
- Open the "Select Field" drop-down and search for the name of the extended table field you are looking for (I chose to look for object type in Salesforce to pull all Leads in the system).
- Click Run Report once you are done creating clauses.
- Use the drop-down on Run Report to choose additional fields to include in your report (I chose Lead Status and Lifetime Engagement).
- Once you are satisfied with your report you can save it in the top-right and export using the three dots at the top-right of the report grid.