Use triggered segments and mailings to send birthday and other anniversary mailings to contacts automatically.
Click on Segments to begin
- Click Triggered in the left-side panel under Add Segment
- Give you segment a name and description
- Click choose clause and select date from the drop down
- Choose the date you want to use in the Contact date field drop down (in this example, I am using Birthday)
- Under Send on, select Anniversary and click Ok
- Click Save and Test to complete your segment and verify it is pulling contacts correctly
- This Segment can then be used to create a triggered mailing that will send automatically on the contact's Birthday
Learn more about Triggered Mailings here.