External style sheets provide a method for adding CSS styles into your email design for mobile purposes. This allows you to define global styles in an external sheet that apply to your whole design. We made these available for designers who are well versed in using CSS and want to code their own Responsive Design.
a. Upload a Stylesheet-
- Click Assets
- Click Stylesheet (on left menu)
- Click upload icon
b. Apply the Stylesheet-
- Go to Assets
- Hover over template file name > click Edit to open it
- Click the Style tab
- Scroll to locate Stylesheet option
- Select the uploaded Stylesheet from the left
- Use the arrow to move it to the right
- Click Save, or Save and Exit
1. If you choose to code your own stylesheet to be used in your email, we highly recommend testing.
2. Stylesheets are only applicable to mobile design.
3. We have an Email Rendering integration built-in to both editors for ease. Contact your Client Success Manager for more information.