You have 3 options for creating content using the HTML editor. Note: HTML templates, pasted HTML code, or uploaded HTML files are not compatible with the drag-and-drop editor, therefore you will be taken to a WYSIWYG editor instead for editing.
1. Create content from a stock template:
- Click 'Choose Template' on the left menu under Add Content. All templates will display by default.
- Click 'HTML Editor Stock Template' (on right, if necessary)
- Hover over the chosen template and click the 'Use Template' button.
- Name the file (you'll automatically be placed in the INFO tab, click DESIGN to start editing after naming)
Tip: To view by theme, use the sort feature on the right!
2. Upload an HTML file:
- Click 'Upload HTML' on the left in the 'Create an Email' menu
- Click 'Browse' to find the HTML file on your desktop
- Click 'Upload' button to upload the selected file (top right)
3. Paste HTML code into a blank template:
- Click 'Paste HTML' on the left in the 'Create an Email' menu.
- Paste the HTML code into the pop-up box that appears.
- Click 'OK'.