You have 3 options for email design using the HTML editor. Note: HTML templates, pasted HTML code, or uploaded HTML files are not compatible with the drag-and-drop editor, therefore you will be taken to a WYSIWYG editor instead for editing.
1. Create a campaign from a stock template:
- Navigate to the Campaigns dashboard. Create a new campaign using the action button at the top-right.
- Complete Step 1: Setup including your campaign name, subject line, etc.
- On Step 2: Design Choose "Start From Template"
- Click "HTML Editor Stock Template from the radio buttons at the right.
- Hover over the template you would like to use and choose "Use".
- You will be directed to the WYSIWYG editor. Complete your email design and move on to Step 3.
Tip: To view by theme, use the sort feature on the right!
2. Upload an HTML file:
3. Paste HTML code into a blank template: