You have 3 options for email design using the HTML editor. We'll cover these below.
Note: HTML templates, pasted HTML code, or uploaded HTML files are not compatible with the drag-and-drop editor, therefore you will be taken to a WYSIWYG editor instead for editing.
Create a campaign from a stock template
- Navigate to the Campaigns dashboard. Create a new campaign using the action button at the top-right.
- Complete step 1 of the process by assigning your campaign name, subject line, etc. Click "Save and Next".
- In step 2, choose "Start From Template"
- Click "HTML Editor Stock Template" button at the top of the pop-up.
- Hover over the template you would like to use and click "Use".
- You will be directed to the WYSIWYG editor. Complete your email design.
Upload an HTML file
Paste HTML code into a blank template