Finding engagement scores for Contacts on an individual level can be accomplished in a couple of ways - through the Contact search or through Segment test.
From Contacts Search
- Navigate to the Contacts Dashboard
- Click Find Contacts (spyglass)
- Choose Segment in the "Look For" drop down
- Select desired segment name from the drop-down of available segments in account
- Click search
- Once the results return, click the three dots and select "Choose Fields". Add Lifetime Engagement or Advanced Engagement depending on which scoring system you use.
- You can export this information to excel and average the column
From Segment Export
- Navigate to Contacts Dashboard > Segments (left-hand navigation)
- Hover over the segment in question and choose Test from the drop-down that appears on the right.
- Once the results return, click the three dots at the top right of the table and choose Export All to Excel. Make sure you have the Lifetime Engagement field or the Advanced Engagement fields selected to include with the export.
- Remember, if a subscriber's tracking preference is set to "Do Not Allow", their engagement score will likely suffer as we are not tracking key indicators like opens and clicks. When creating a segment or list of low engagement subscribers, consider suppressing or not including those with tracking preference set to "Not Allowed".
- Lifetime Engagement Score is available for all licenses.
- Availability of our Advanced Engagement Scoring is based on your license. Email our Client Success team for more information about your license.