Companies may have a RSS feed on their site to showcase a rolling list of news or new stories. Our RSS integration allows you to pull in your headlines, a small blurb from the story, an image (if the RSS feed supports images), and your story link to use in your email content.
- RSS feeds are found on your website, either on the homepage or perhaps on your blog page. Look for the RSS icon seen in the image below.
- Click the RSS icon. This should open a feed page with the raw content.
- Copy the RSS feed URL.
- In Delivra, open your email template file (or campaign). Navigate to the Design step to edit the email content.
- Add / open a text block in the design to expose the text editor.
- Locate and click the RSS icon from the text editor toolbar.
- Paste the URL from the RSS feed page on your website.
- Click the "Get Feed" button.
- Available content will be displayed. Checkmark all content to pull into the email design.
- Click the "Ok" button.
- If needed, edit the feed text that's been inserted using the text editor.
- Continue editing your design until you are ready to move on to choose your audience!
See steps visually in the animated GIF below:
- This feature is available at the Professional license.
- RSS feeds are available in our drag-and-drop editor.