Certain business types may have a RSS feed on their site to showcase a rolling list of news or new stories. Our RSS integration allows you to pull in your headlines, a small blurb from the story, an image (if the RSS feed supports images), and your story link to use in your mailing content. This feature is only available to Professional and Enterprise licenses.
- Find the RSS feed on your website.
- Click the RSS button to go to the feed page.
- Copy the RSS feed URL.
- Create new drag-and-drop content or open an existing drag-and-drop file.
- Add a text block to your content layout.
- Click the text block to Edit. Select the RSS icon.
- Paste the URL from the RSS feed on your website.
- Check the boxes to include the selected RSS items in your Delivra content.
- Edit feed text.
- Save changes.
- Continue with content editing until you are ready to create a mailing!
Click here to learn more about using RSS feeds in your mailings to quickly re-use content.