Certain business types may have a RSS feed on their site to showcase a rolling list of news or new stories. Our RSS integration allows you to pull in your headlines, a small blurb from the story, an image (if the RSS feed supports images), and your story link to use in your email content. This feature is only available to Professional and Enterprise licenses.
- Find the RSS feed on your website.
- Click the RSS button to go to the feed page.
- Copy the RSS feed URL.
- Either create a new campaign (and proceed to Step 2: Design) or edit an existing campaign or template.
- Add a text block to your email layout.
- Click the text block to Edit. Select the RSS icon.
- Paste the URL from the RSS feed on your website.
- Check the boxes to include the selected RSS items in your email.
- Edit feed text.
- Save changes.
- Continue editing your design until you are ready to move on to choose your audience!
Click here to learn more about using RSS feeds in your mailings to quickly re-use content.