There may be instances where an image in your email needs a caption. We recommend using Cell Groups in our drag-and-drop editor to accomplish this look.
- Add a new content section to your email layout & assign the section as a Cell Group type of content.
- Edit the Cell Group layout to become a 1 column x 2 row format.
- Assign the top cell as an Image content type & insert the desired image.
- Assign the bottom cell as Text content type then type or paste in the text.
- Use Cell Style on each cell within the cell group to make adjustments to alignment, padding etc. to finalize the way the image & caption appear together.