Our clickthrough heatmap displays the campaign you select and shows how many clicks took place at each link in a visual way. It displays where the most clicks took place by displaying as a red border around the number of clicks and the least clicks by displaying a blue border.
Find this report here: Analytics > Campaigns (left-hand navigation) > Clickthrough Heatmap.
- Click Analytics
- Click Campaigns (left-hand side)
- Choose Clickthrough Heatmap
- Click Select mailing button (top, right-hand corner)
- Find and select the relevant campaign.
- Click Ok.
1. The most recent campaign sent it displayed for this report by default, to select other campaigns, click "Select Mailings" button (top right). Then, select desired sent campaign by clicking it. Click "Go".
2. You can export this information to a pdf file. This information is recorded by our system due to the tracking applied to your links.