Our clickthrough heat map report displays the campaign you select and shows how many clicks took place at each link in a visual way. The report will color code clicked areas by displaying as a red border around the number of clicks for most clicked areas and a blue border for least clicked areas. This information is made possible through the click tracking applied to your links in sent campaigns.
Find this report in Analytics > Campaigns (left-hand navigation) > Clickthrough Heatmap.
- Open the Clickthrough Heat Map report.
- Click Select mailing button (top, right-hand corner).
- Find and select the relevant campaign.
- Click Ok.
The heat map report looks like this, tagging each clicked area:
- The most recent campaign sent it displayed for this report by default, to select other campaigns, click "Select Mailings" button (top right). Then, select desired sent campaign by clicking it. Click "Go".
- You can export this information to a pdf file. Under the Cancel button you will find the export icon.