Attachments aren't supported in any type of campaign, including ones originating from the API. Instead of a traditional attachment, you can include a hyperlink to a file hosted in your Media Library in Delivra or link to one hosted on an external server.
Tips before you begin:
1. Verify that the file name does not contain spaces or special characters
2. Verify the file size is not more than 4.0 MB
3. Upload the file to your Media Library (Assets > Media Library > click Upload File button)
a) Upload files to your Media Library
- Navigate to the Assets dashboard in Delivra. The default view will be your Media Library.
- Click the "Upload File" button located in the top-right of your page.
- Click the "Browse Files" button located at the bottom of your page. This will open a window to your desktop.
- Find and select the file from your desktop computer.
- Repeat steps if you have more than one file to upload.
- Click the "Done" button when you are finished uploading files.
b) Link text in a campaign to a Delivra-hosted file
- Open your draft campaign in the drag-and-drop editor.
- Click into the text box and highlight the text you'd like hyperlinked to the file.
- In the Text editor on the right, scroll to find the Insert section. Then click on the link icon. This will open Link options.
- Click the "Choose File" button.
- Open the "Documents" folder in the pop-up. This will open your Delivra Media Library.
- Find and select your file from the library.
- Click the "Insert File" button to complete the link.
- Remember to save your changes!
- If you need to link to a file hosted outside of Delivra, you will need the absolute path (URL) to where the document is hosted externally. If you do not know how to find this, we suggest talking to your IT team. Once you have the URL, you will create a typical text hyperlink in Delivra by pasting the URL into the "URL" box in the text editor.
- You can link buttons and images to hosted documents following similar steps.
This article has been updated to reflect how-to steps in our Air platform. If you're using the legacy platform and need help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.