In many of our campaign reports you can customize the tracking metric fields included in your view. Additionally, you can save the report selections as a private or shared view to access easily in the future.
Create a view
- Navigate to the Analytics dashboard and choose a campaign report like Tracking Statistics.
- Use the "Viewing" tab at the top of the page to set filters for type of campaign, timeframe, etc. Be sure to click "Apply Filters" to apply the selections to the report view.
- To customize what fields are included in the report view, click the "Choose Fields" button.
- In the Choose Fields pop-up, move the fields you want / do not want using the arrows between the "Available Fields" and "Selected Fields" columns.
- Choose "Ok" to update the report view.
- Next, click the "+" button to save these filters for easy access going forward.
- In the pop-up, give your report view a name, determine if it should be the default view, determine if it should be shared with other administrators.
- Click the "Ok" button.
- Going forward, if the view was not saved as the default, use the drop-down menu to pull your saved filters.
Delete a view
- Open the view by using the drop-down menu:
- Once he view is loaded, click the trash icon:
- Site administrators can save the report view across multiple accounts. Find out how here.
- The ability to save views is available for these reports: Tracking & Delivery statistics, Mailing Compare, All Outgoing Mailings by Date, Automation Campaign Tracking, and Automation Performance.