Roles are located in your Settings dashboard. Settings > User Management> Roles.
All accounts include 5 system Roles: All Access Pass, Designer, Marketer, SysAdmin, View User
Create a custom Role-
1. Right click on a listed Role (Current or all)
2. Select 'Copy' from the Edit drop down button
3. Name the new Role and click OK
4. Select "Edit" on the new role listed
5. Select all applicable permissions from each dashboard
6. Click Save
Edit an existing Role-
1. Select "Edit" from the Edit drop down button
2. Select all applicable permissions
3. Click 'save'
1. System Roles cannot be edited.
2. Administrators with SITE access only may edit or create roles for an account.
3. If you are unsure about who the SITE administrators is for your account, contact your Client Success Manager.