Roles are located in your Settings dashboard. In your account, click open the Settings menu > select User Management > then select Roles. If your permissions do not provide sufficient access, you need to contact your company's main Delivra user to complete this task.
All accounts include 5 system Roles for account level administrators: All Access Pass, Designer, Marketer, SysAdmin, View User
Create a custom Role
1. Right click on a listed Role (Current or all)
2. Select 'Copy' from the Edit drop down button
3. Name the new Role and click OK
4. Select "Edit" on the new role listed
5. Select all applicable permissions from each dashboard
6. Click Save
Edit an existing Role
1. Select "Edit" from the Edit drop down button
2. Select all applicable permissions
3. Click 'save'
1. System Roles cannot be edited.
2. Administrators with SITE access only may edit or create roles for an account.
3. If you are unsure about who the SITE administrator is for your account, contact your Client Success Manager.