Organize your eCommerce segment data by using the Sort by and Ascending/Descending options. When selecting which extended tables to include in your segment, you can choose which field to sort on - and the sort order.
- Select ascending to sort A-Z or lowest-to-highest or oldest-to-newest.
- Select descending to sort Z-A or highest-to-lowest or newest-to-oldest.
To include multiple rows of data in your email, your content must specify that multiple rows may exist. In the Drag-and-Drop Editor, use the Repeating Cell Group button to define which cells may have repeating data. For each contact retrieved in your segment, the system will loop through each row of data and display the information in the content.
- Before testing your segment, select Advanced Options
- Select the Sort by drop down next to the extended table from which your data will pull
- Select Ascending to arrange from the smallest value to the largest value. Select Descending to arrange from the largest value to the smallest value
- Test segment. Data will appear in the order you chose