Use available Date clauses to identify Contacts that joined within a specific period of time.
- Navigate to the Contacts Dashboard. Choose Segments from the left-hand navigation.
- Click the "Create Email Segment" action button in the top-right.
- Choose the "Regular Segment" type.
- Give your segment a name and description.
- Open the "Select Field" drop-down menu and search for Date Joined.
- Select the "Date Joined" field by clicking it.
- Select the operator "date between".
- Select both date values to evaluate.
- Click "Ok".
- Click "Save & Test" to save the segment and return results.