Using cell groups in your drag-and-drop email allow more flexibility in the structure of a content sections by providing options to customizing a chosen cell group. Additionally, any customize cell group layout will be saved for future use.
1. Open your email template or campaign and proceed to the Design step.
2. On the left, select the layout row that contains the Cell Group. This will allow editing in the right panel.
3. Click open the "Cell Group Layout" section:
4. Click the "Change Cell Group Layout" button.
5. Use the "Select Dimensions" drop down menu to select columns and rows to begin.
6. To customize further, click the "Customize" button.
Customize cell group options
1. Click the spacers between cells to merge cells horizontally or vertically.
2. Hover over an existing row and click the red X to remove it.
3. Click the text "Add another row" to add a row to the cell group.
4. Determine if the cell group will be responsive or not on mobile devices.