Get your emails noticed and opened using Dynamic Subject lines. You can easily personalize subject lines based on demographics and display what is most relevant to your segmented audiences.
- Choose the demographic fields you are going to utilize for Dynamic Subject lines
- Example: Display Subject line by gender.
- Populate your contacts with appropriate values stored in the demographic field
- Example: Import a CSV file to update the gender demographic field.
- Set Dynamic Subject line with your content:
- Click on your content file name
- Click the INFO tab (on right)
- Click on the Dynamic Subject line icon (screenshot #1 below).
- Set a Default Subject line. This ensures any contact that does not meet the dynamic conditions setup will see a Subject line. (screenshot #2 below)
- Build conditional statements. Select Field, Operator and Value. If other conditions are needed, build each group. Click Save when done.
- Be sure to test. Populate a test group that you can send mailings to in order to verify the Subject line is populating as expected.
# 1 Dynamic Subject line icon:
#2 Setup default and alternate Subject, with criteria