There may be times where you need to not only see a count for the segment, but export the full segment list.
Simply hover over the segment to get the Edit menu to show. Select 'test' from the drop-down in order to run the query. Once complete an exportable list of all contacts will be displayed. (This process is the same for categories, as categories are a type of segment.)
- Navigate to the Contacts dashboard.
- Choose "Segments" from the left-hand navigation.
- Hover over the segment you would like to export and select "Test" from the Edit drop-down menu.
- Once the query returns results, choose the three dots at the top of the table.
- Select "Export All to Excel".
- Choose fields to include/exclude from the export.
- Click "Ok".
Article is closed for comments.