There may be times where you need to not only see a count for the segment, but export the full segment list. Simply right click the segment name and select 'test' in order to run the query. Once complete an exportable list of all contacts will be displayed. (This process is the same for categories, as categories are a type of segment.)
- Click Segments from top navigation to enter your Segment dashboard
- Right click on the segment, select 'test'.
- Once the query returns results, locate the Export option in the drop-down of the 'Edit' button (top right)
- Select 'Export All to Excel'
- Choose fields to include/exclude from export
- Click 'Ok'