Our segmentation tool allows you to use contact behavior to target them for future mailings. Using the Action clause when building a regular segment will retrieve only contacts who received but opened or did not open a mailing. (Other Action options include click, did not click, purchased, did not purchase, browsed and did not browse.)
- Go to Segments
- Click Regular (left)
- Assign your segment a name and a description
- Click "Choose a Clause"
- Click "Action"
- Choose desired action from the Action menu drop-down
- Click the Mailings menu drop-down
- Select desired mailing from the left (Available side) and use arrow to push it to the right (Selected side)
- Click "OK" to insert
- Click "Save & Test" to save the segment and return results
Learn more about this, and other Segment clauses here.