Create a segment using the Email clause to create a segment that pulls a list of specific email addresses.
Go to Contacts dashboard to begin.
- Choose Segments from the left-hand navigation.
- Click the Create a Regular Segment at the top-right of the page.
- Give your segment a name and a description.
- Select a storage folder. (optional)
- Click "Create a Clause".
- Select "Email".
- Copy and paste all the relevant email addresses, one per line. Note: limit 20 email addresses.
- Click "OK" to insert.
- Click Save or Save & Test.
If you have more than 20 specific addresses you need to send to, import that list as a Category. See that process here.