You can use a new table to create what appears to be an image with a caption in the HTML editor.
- Open the campaign or template file in the HTML editor.
- Insert new table that contains 1 column and 2 rows.
- Use Table Properties to size the table width to match the image width. To do this, right click on the selected table to open it's properties.
- In the top cell of the new table, insert the image.
- In the bottom cell, type in or paste in the text for the caption.
- Use Cell Properties to align the text either left, right or center. Voila!