While the default confirmation page cannot be edited, it is possible to redirect your recipients to another page of your choosing.
You have four landing page options inside and outside of the software. These are:
- Custom landing page built on your website (outside of the software)
- Custom build a HTML file and upload that file to the Media Library (inside of the software)
- Form built in the Assets module (if you are looking to take in new or update information)
- Our Landing Page Builder is available for the B2B license. See this article for steps to link your Form to your Landing Page.
- Build a template file in Assets and link to the Online Version of that file.
Once you have your landing page, HTML file, etc. created you can link to them within your email design. Linking to a custom built landing page (outside of software) will have you insert a web link as usual.
If you would like to use a draft template as your confirmation landing page, simply create your template file and save. Then hover over the file name and choose "Online Version" from the Edit drop-down that appears to the right.
The URL on this page is what you will use in the steps below. However, please note that you must encode this URL for it to be used.
Please note: If you're using our online version of a template file made in the Delivra system as the redirect page, you must encode the Online Version URL before you add it to the account's unsubscribe link.
1. Go to this website: https://www.urlencoder.org/
2. Paste the Online Version link in and click "encode"
3. Copy the encoded URL for use in the following steps
After encoding the link, replace the link in your confirmation button with the link below (normal text is required, red text should be changed to your URL):
Once complete, please be sure to test to ensure that the redirect is behaving as expected.