Footers are where you keep contact information for the benefit of the recipient and several pieces of information to comply with CAN SPAM like your physical address and (typically) a visible, functional unsubscribe link.
All accounts have a default footer but you also have the ability to create one or more custom footers.
a. Interchange footers when you have more than one:
- From the 'Home' page, select the Settings icon
- Select Account Management
- Select the "Footers" section
- To choose the default footer, use the "Default" radio button to assign default status to one of the footers in your list.
- To create a new footer, select and input footer Title and relevant information
b. Apply a footer to specific campaign
- Navigate to the Campaigns dashboard
- Create a new Campaign or click "Edit" on existing campaign
- Click on the footer name to select.
- Click "Save" or "Save and Next" when done.