Footers are where you keep contact information for the benefit of the recipient and several pieces of information to comply with CAN SPAM like your physical address and (typically) a visible, functional unsubscribe link.
All accounts have a default footer but you also have the ability to create one or more custom footers.
a. Interchange footers when you have more than one:
- From the 'Home' page, select the Settings cog from the top-level navigation (top-right).
- Select the "Footers" section on the left-hand side.
- To choose a new default footer, use the "Default" radio button to assign default status to one of the footers in your list.
b. Apply a footer to specific content (you must do it at the content file level)
- Navigate to the Content module (top-level navigation)
- Click on your Content file name.
- Click the INFO tab.
- You will see a drop-down menu for "Footer".
- Click on the footer name to select.
- Be sure to click "Save" or "Save & Exit" when done.