All accounts have a default footer but you have the ability to create additional footers.
Change the default footer for the account
- Click the Settings icon
- Select "Account Management"
- Select the "Footers" tile
- Click the "Default" radio button next to the footer
- Click "Save" in the top right of page.
Change a footer on an email campaign
The footer that is set as default for the account will be assigned automatically to a new campaign. To change the footer on the email campaign follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Campaigns dashboard
- Create a new Campaign or click "Edit" on existing campaign
- In the Setup step, locate and click the footer drop-down menu
- Click on desired footer then click "Save" or "Save and Next"
Article is closed for comments.