We highly recommend utilizing folders to organize your draft and completed templates. Whether you organize by time period, subject, or planned campaign type using folders can help you navigate the system with ease and reduces the chance of user errors.
These instructions are applicable for all Assets with the exception of items in the Media Library. You cannot move media between folders once saved.
Create template folders for organization
- Choose "Assets" from the top-level navigation. By default you will be directed to the Email Templates page.
- Click Create Folder icon on the top right of the Folder section.
- Enter your desired folder name in the pop-up box.
- Click "OK" to save.
Move existing templates into folders
You can easily move templates into folders using a drag and drop function.
- Click on the template you wish to move.
- Drag it into the Folder tree (the destination folder will highlight when you hover over it).
You can also move multiple templates into a folder at one time.
- Check the box next to each content file you wish to move.
- Click the multi select icon (three dots next to the words Email Templates in the top row of the table).
- Select Move Selected.
- Choose the destination folder.
- Click "OK" to complete move action.