We highly recommend utilizing folders to organize your content. Whether you organize by time period, subject, or mailing type, using folders can help you navigate the system with ease and reduces the chance of user errors.
a. Create content folders for organization-
- Click Content from top navigation from home page. By default, you're taken to your saved content files, or Content Library.
- Click Create Folder icon on the top right bar.
- Enter your desired folder name.
- Click "OK" to save.
b. Move existing content files into folders-
You can easily move content files into folders using a drag and drop function.
- Click on the content file you wish to move.
- Drag it into the Folder tree.
You can also move multiple content files into a folder at one time.
- Check the box next to each content file you wish to move.
- Click the multi select icon , top right corner.
- Select Move Files.
- Select folder.
- Click "OK" to complete move action.