Uploading and linking PDFs to your email content can be a quick and easy way to share resources like studies, pricing documents, and whitepapers with your prospects and customers.
- Start with uploading your PDF to the platform. From the 'Home' page, go to the "Assets" dashboard via the top-level navigation.
- Choose the Media Library on the left-hand navigation.
- Click the "Upload File" button at the top-right.
- Choose "Browse" and select your PDF from your computer. You can save these files in folders for easy retrieval.
- Click "Upload".
- Now it's time to link that PDF in your email design. Navigate to the Campaigns module.
- Either Edit an existing draft Campaign or select Create a New Campaign on the top-left.
- Complete your setup information and choose Save and Next.
- This will launch the Design step. Build your email design. Once you are ready to insert your link, move on to the next step.
- Highlight the text you want to use for the hyperlink.
- Click on the "Insert Link" button.
- Click "Browse" next to the URL box.
- Select the documents tab (typically - as in this example, PDFs can live in other folders).
- Click select next to your PDF title.
- Select "Ok".