Uploading and linking PDFs to your content can be a quick and easy way to share resources like studies, pricing documents, and whitepapers with your prospects and customers.
- Start with uploading your PDF to the platform. From the 'Home' page, go to the "Content" dashboard via the top-level navigation.
- Select "Upload Media" under "Add Media" on the right-hand side.
- Choose "Browse" and select your PDF from your computer. You can save these files in folders for easy retrieval.
- Click "Upload".
- Now it's time to link that PDF in your email content. Navigate back to the "Content" module.
- Select the email content file you would like to add your PDF to and open it in the Editor.
- Highlight the text you want to use for the hyperlink.
- Click on the "Insert Link" button.
- Click "Browse" next to the URL box.
- Select the documents tab.
- Click select next to your PDF title.
- Select "Ok".