Depending on your design aesthetic, spacing, and font choices, you may not want to include an underline with your hyperlinks. Many consumers are used to seeing links without the underline as long as there is a change in font formatting or color to indicate the link.
a. From edit mode
- Open the template or campaign
- Highlight the text for the hyperlink
- Click the hyperlink icon on the toolbar
- Type or paste the URL to be used
- Deselect "underline"
- Click Ok
b. From HTML source
- In the editor, navigate to the HTML source view.
- Find your hyperlink tag.
- Add: style="text-dec
oration: none" into the HTML content it will eliminate the underline.