Depending on your design aesthetic, spacing, and font choices, you may not want to include an underline with your hyperlinks. Many consumers are used to seeing links without the underline as long as there is a change in font formatting or color to indicate that the text is a hyperlink.
Edit link inside the HTML editor
- Open the template or campaign
- Highlight the text for the hyperlink
- Click the hyperlink icon on the toolbar
- Type or paste the URL to be used
- Deselect "underline"
- Click Ok
Edit in the HTML Code
- In the editor, navigate to the HTML source view.
- Find your hyperlink tag. To quickly find it, use the Find function (Ctrl+F) on your computer and search for a unique component to the link, like the text or "a data-link" to find links in the code. The example code for a text hyperlink is seen below.
- Find the span style tag and add: "text-dec