Social sharing buttons are an important way to increase the reach of your email messaging by allowing your subscribers to share engaging content. There are social sharing options available in the HTML editor.
- From Content dashboard, click on the content file to which you want to add social share links.
- Click Edit
- Decide where in the content you want to place the share links.
- Click the "Insert Social Networking links" button from the toolbar.
- From the popup, check the boxes of the social networks you want to include.
- Optionally, you may also include Title and Description.
- Click Insert to add them to content.