Social sharing buttons are an important way to increase the reach of your email messaging by allowing your email recipients to share engaging content. There are social sharing options available in the HTML editor. If you are looking for instructions for the drag-and-drop editor, please see this article.
- Open your campaign or template in the HTML editor edit mode.
- Place your cursor in the design where you want to place the social share icons/links.
- Find & click the "Insert Social Networking links" button from the HTML editor toolbar.
- From the popup, check the boxes of the social networks you want to include.
- Optionally, you may also include Title and Description.
- Click "Insert" to add them to the email design.