Social sharing buttons are an important way to increase the reach of your email messaging by allowing your email recipients to share engaging content. There are social sharing options available in the HTML editor (to see options for the drag-and-drop editor, see this article).
- Open your template file, edit an existing campaign, or create a new campaign. Once you are in Step 2: Design (for campaigns), proceed.
- Click Edit
- Decide where in the design you want to place the share links.
- Click the "Insert Social Networking links" button from the toolbar.
- From the popup, check the boxes of the social networks you want to include.
- Optionally, you may also include Title and Description.
- Click Insert to add them to the email design.