Using embedded code of any kind is not widely supported by email clients and not considered best practices. Because of this, our software does not support embedding video directly in a campaign.
Instead, we recommend using an image in the email that links to the URL where the video is hosted externally. This way you can also gain tracking on the click of that link.
a. Upload the image to be used as a link to the video-
- Navigate to Assets
- Click Media Library on the left-hand side
- Click the Upload Media button at the top-right
- Browse to find your desired image
- Choose your image
- Click OK
b. Link the image to the video-
- Navigate to Campaigns
- Edit a draft campaign or create a new campaign
- In Step 2: Design drag over a layout box and organize your cell group layout
- Choose a cell and click to insert the image
- After inserting the image, click the Hyperlink icon
- Enter URL in the Web Address box
- Click Insert
It doesn't have to be an image, you can also create a text hyperlink your video URL.