Our drag-and-drop editor provides default social network icons & buttons as well as a variety of styling. However, you can replace the default social network images with different ones. Follow the steps below to incorporate your own social icons. These steps are the same whether you're using the social share or follow icons.
- Open your campaign or email template file in the email editor.
- Click on your designated social share/follow content block to edit, or drag the social share/follow content type from the left and drop it in your canvas.
- The social share/follow editor will appear on the right-hand side.
- Each social network can be configured independently in the "Social Platforms" section of the editor, and each has a "Change Icon" button.
- Click that icon to upload your own image. This will open your Media Library.
- Click "Ok".
Be aware of the size of the icon you're using to replace the default icon. Most icons work well between 25-40 pixels wide.
This article has been updated to reflect how-to steps in our Air platform. If you're using the legacy platform and need help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.