You can replace the current social sharing images with different ones for a fresh and unique look. Follow the steps below to incorporate your own icons.
- Open your content file in the Drag-and-Drop Editor.
- Click on your designated Social Share content block to edit, or drag the social share content type from the right over to the left to add it to your content file layout.
- With your Social Share content selected, the Social Share Details tab will open on your right-hand side.
- Each social network has a browse button to the right to select your own image.
- Click that icon to upload your own image. Hit "Ok".
Be aware of the size of the icon you're using to replace the default icon. Most icons work well between 25-40 pixels wide. You must resize the icon image before using it to replace the default social icons, as there is not a way to resize it after insertion.