Divider lines can enhance the design of your email by breaking up sections of text. This can fit with your brand aesthetics or make your content easier to read. You can insert lines two ways in the Drag-and-Drop Editor: choosing the "Divider Line" layout option (outside text boxes) or inserting a line directly into a text box.
a. Insert and edit a horizontal rule or divider line-
- Open your content in the Drag-and-Drop Editor.
- Drag a horizontal rule/divider line from the "Layout" section on the right-hand side to your chosen placement in your content.
- Once dragged over, select the line and it will open the "Horizontal Line Details" tab on the right-hand side.
- You can change the height, width, alignment, and color under the editor tab.
b. How to insert a divider line within a text box-
- Open your content file in the Drag-and-Drop Editor.
- Select the text box you wish to add a divider line to. This will open your text editor on the right-hand side.
- Choose the line placement within the text and click that spot with your cursor.
- Select the "Insert Divider Line" button in the text editor.
- This opens a "Divider Line" pop-up where you can edit the height, width, line color, and alignment.
- Click "Ok".
- You can always edit the line by choosing the divider line button within your text.
- The divider line will not show in your text editor, but will show on the left-hand content.