Divider lines can enhance the design of your email by breaking up sections of text. This can fit with your brand aesthetics or make your email easier to read. You can insert lines two ways in the Drag-and-Drop Editor: choosing the "Divider Line" layout option (outside text boxes) or inserting a line directly into a text box.
Insert and edit a divider line in the email layout
- Open your campaign or template in the Drag-and-Drop Editor.
- Drag a horizontal rule/divider line from the "Layout" section on the right-hand side to your chosen placement on the left.
- Once dragged over, select the line and it will open the "Horizontal Line Details" tab on the right-hand side.
- You can change the height, width, alignment, and color under the editor tab.
Insert a divider line within a text box
- Open your template or campaign in the Drag-and-Drop Editor.
- Select the text box you wish to add a divider line to. This will open your text editor on the right-hand side.
- Choose the line placement within the text and click that spot with your cursor.
- Select the "Insert Divider Line" button in the text editor.
- This opens a "Divider Line" pop-up where you can edit the height, width, line color, and alignment.
- Click "Ok".
Article is closed for comments.