Images are key to communicating your message, reinforcing your branding, and providing visual interest in an email. Below are the steps to insert and edit an image in the HTML editor.
- Open your template file or campaign in the HTML editor.
- Go to the image you are going to change and select it or place the cursor in the cell you would like the image to be inserted.
- Click the "Insert Image" button from the editor toolbar.
- You will have the option to choose an image that is already uploaded from the center column or upload a new image that is not yet in your media library.
- Once the image is selected you can go ahead and switch from the preview tab to the properties button (at the bottom of the preview pane in the third column). This is where you will be able to add such things as a border color, width, alt text, description, image alignment as well as margin around the image. These features are here to allow you more control of how the image will appear in your email design.
- Select "OK" from the Properties window and your image will appear in the section you selected at the beginning.
- If you see that you need to make changes, simply right click the image and select properties to make adjustments.
If choosing to do Image maps, note that Image maps for HTML editor are not supported in Firefox, and IE. To use that feature one must use Chrome, Safari, or Edge.