Inserting a link to a phone number is a great way to get subscribers to engage with you offline. If a phone link is appropriate to your email goals and how subscribers interact with your business, adding a phone number hyperlink is easy in the Drag-and-Drop Editor.
- Open your file in the Drag-and-Drop Editor.
- Highlight the chosen text (typically a phone number or a call to action like "Call Today!") to be clickable.
- Click on the Insert Link icon.
- Make sure that "Hyperlink Type" drop-down is set to "Phone".
- Paste or type the phone number in the "Telephone Number" box.
- Confirm your link text, set your color, and add a tool tip.
- Click "Insert".
For more information on inserting hyperlinks in the editor, please visit this article.
Article is closed for comments.