Templates are a key resource for any active and results driven email marketer. They save time and keep your branding and content consistent. You can save your own templates or your account offers many free stock templates from simple layouts to complex themed templates.
If you are a multi-account client you have the ability to create a Customer Template Repository to share the same templates with all sub-accounts.
- If you would like to use a template you created in the Assets > Email Templates section be sure to "complete" that template by hovering over the file, choosing the drop-down edit menu, selecting "Complete" and naming your completed template
Only "completed" templates are available in the Create a Campaign Workflow.
Create a campaign using a template:
- Navigate to the Campaigns dashboard and either select an existing campaign or choose the "Create Campaign" action button at the top-right.
- Name your campaign, choose a Subject Line, pre-header, footer, and sender address.
- Hit "Save and Next".
- On the next page you will be presented with a pop-up to start your design. Choose New from Template.
- From here you can choose to use a stock template or one of "My Custom Templates" which are the completed templates in your account.
- To choose your template, hover over your choice and select "Use". This will open the drag-and-drop editor where you can edit your campaign.
Tip: To view by theme, use the sort feature on the right!
Click here to learn more about using the Drag & Drop Editor