It's important to keep your emails consistent with the branding from your website and other marketing efforts. One way to do that is to ensure your colors remain consistent. To complete this process, make sure you know the hexidecimal codes for the colors you want to use.
- Open or create your content file in the Drag-and-Drop Editor.
- Click on your text block on the left and highlight the text you want to change colors for in the text editor on the right.
- Click on 'Cell Style'.
- Click on the colored box to the right of 'Text Font'
- From here, you can type in the hexidecimal code (color) in the white box where you see the current color code.
1. While editing a Drag-and-Drop content file, the colors you choose will remain available every time you click on the color box. These colors will be saved with the content file, but not be transferred to new content files.
2. Visit this article about setting Brand Colors in your account so the colors are available for all content files.