Description: In order to use the API service, all calls regardless of the Service, must always contain these three identification pieces: API Username (E-mail), API Password, and Account name. A very common call exception is that one of these pieces are invalid in some way.
Articles in this section
- Can you edit the "Choose a different reply-to address" function to use a custom field while using an API?
- How do I send new contacts a hello message via API?
- Online version merge tag for API
- What information must be included in every API call?
- What MailingServices API method should be used to send one-off, or transactional, mailings?
- What time zone is the API running at and what is the proper date/time format for API calls?
- Where can I find information about Delivra's API?
- With API mailings, I’m seeing that the MailID I get back when I add a mailing is different from the MessageID. How do I link the two together?